Today, we woke up and ate breakfast. Then we got ready to go out. We walked to the park. It didn't have a playground, so we just kicked our beach ball around. Di Di had fun; I was a little bored. Then we went swimming in the hotel pool. He said it was the best thing he'd ever done. I'm glad because I love swimming too. Then we went to the passport office and colored while we waited for the passport application to be done. Then we went to Walmart. They have lots of Walmarts in China. Our guide says they like Walmarts because they are so inexpensive and the quality is so good. We got more bananas because Di Di (and I) like bananas. He also likes to eat sugar straight, just like I do.
We had dinner at our hotel. They had bok choy, but they don't call it bok choy here. I don't know what they call it. I love bok choy though and this was awesome. We also had rice and fish. Now we are getting ready for bed.
I'm so glad, Tingting, that you already love your new brother. It will be fun for you to play with him, read him books and help him learn English. He will look up to his big sister.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma
Congratulations!!! Tingting, we are so happy for you. I'm sure your brother will love you as much in time. Little brother can be naughty :) that's what make them more cute. Teach him all the good things you know. Look forward to reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteTing Ting, you and your DiDi look like you're having fun. I am glad you are starting to be a family.
ReplyDeleteI am also glad that you made sure your Mom and Dad knew your little brother was in China.
Keep having a good time and write again soon.
Hi Ting Ting, I love your picture with your brother. I hope you are having fun. I can't wait for you to come home so I can meet your brother and see you because I miss you so much. Will wait to see more pictures and read about all the other things you and DiDi are doing. Love, Dariya
ReplyDelete