Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Best Loose Tooth Ever!


I LOST MY FIRST TOOTH!!!! I am so excited. Before I lost it, I tried to pull it out. And then IT CAME OUT!!!! It came out at 5:30 PM on June 30.

Our guide says China doesn't have a tooth fairy. But we are going to leave my tooth out anyway and see if she comes.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations TT! I can't wait to hear what the tooth fairy brings you, yuan or dollars! What must have new brother thought seeing our teeth come out! Bet he won't care when he sees what the tooth fairy brings you in exchange for it;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your trip and your lost tooth! You have such a cool blog- H and L are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy for you that you lost your tooth in China. Your brother is very cute, just like you. xoxoxoxo, Love, Esperanza

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jumping around because I'm so excited & happy that you lost your first tooth. I love the picture with your new space from your missing tooth. Love, Dariya xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ting Ting on the first lost tooth! That is very exciting!
    Love, Mrs. Bottorff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ting Ting,

    We love reading your blog. We enjoyed the story of your first loose tooth and of your adventures in China and about your new brother. How exciting and wonderful! You are a very good story teller and a good writer.

    Beverly and Emory Daniels,
    AKA Lyle's parents

    ReplyDelete