Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Waiting to Travel

Thank you for all of your comments! I love them.

Mommy and Daddy say we have all of our paperwork done and now we are just waiting for the Chinese government to invite us to travel. We think we'll travel in the middle of June, but we aren't sure. It might be July. We think we might travel with another family that is taking their 7 year old girl, AJ. I hope we don't go in July because we always go camping with all my friends and if we travel in July, we won't get to go. Will you miss me when we travel?

Lots of people have asked me to do another blog post. Sometimes, I forget to write because I'm so busy. That's all. Thank you for reading my blog!

-- TT

2 comments:

  1. It will be a good trip, whenever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please keep writing, we love to see your posts! melody

    ReplyDelete